Video Translation Services
Corporate Clients Only
- Delivery of fully localized and ready-to-launch videos – in all languages
- Specialist native-speaking subtitle translators and professional voice-over artists
- We work with Adobe Creative Cloud apps, Final Cut Pro, and more
- Dedicated in-house video localization team
- Experienced with large video projects from leading brands
Free Online Quote
Fill in the form and get a quote
from our team shortly.
What We Do
- Subtitling and Captioning
- Voice-over and Dubbing
- On-screen Text Translation
- Fully Localized Videos
- Project Management for Video Localization Teams
- Secure Data Exchange and Storage
We use state-of-the-art technology for translation and terminology management, as well as subtitle and voice-over production, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Final Cut Pro. With offices across Europe and the USA, we can scale our solutions for larger businesses with high-volume global demand.
How It Works
Complete contact form
Fill in the contact form
Document analysis by expert teams
Share your documents securely for word count and formatting analysis
We will provide you with a customized quotation with excellent rates
You’ll receive your translation in a ready-to-use format (e.g. brochure, video, etc.).
Download Our Video Localisation Guide
For media & production marketing agencies.
How Video Translation and Localization Helps Businesses Maximize Investment in Video
- Conferences have gone digital: engage global employees and stakeholders via video.
- Use video localization to personalize the global experience (e.g. product demos in multiple languages).
- Maximize your investment in video by repurposing it in new languages.
- Globally, Internet video traffic will be 82% of all consumer Internet traffic by 2022, up from 73% in 2017 (Cisco, 2018). Stay ahead of the video trend..
Other Business Translation Services
Interpreting & Translation
Machine Translation & Engine Customization
We’re a strategy-led design agency. As part of a wider project for our global payments technology client, we created an interactive e-learning tool.
Having already partnered with EVS Translations in previous projects, we enlisted their support in the localization of the English source content into Latin American Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese. This also included the sourcing and recording of professional voice-overs. Recording took place mid-pandemic, but we were still able to complete the project and meet the client’s launch date.
“I would like to thank the team at EVS Translations for being so professional and flexible with our project demands. We look forward to continuing to work with you.”
“EVS Translations did a fantastic job on the
localization project for our educational videos.
Since the content was scientific and technical in
nature, the translation was challenging, but the
EVS Translations team took the challenge and
accomplished the task in a time- and cost-effective manner.”
Product Development Director
“I work with EVS Translations to ensure our global employees have access to important company information. This is presented during Global All Hands sessions in a range of languages via subtitled video.
In recent months, our need for a solid translation partner became even more urgent: the pandemic forced us to close offices and increased the need for our Senior Leadership Team to communicate with all employees more frequently. EVS Translations has supported us quickly with the option of remote simultaneous interpreting for livestream events. These are for employees who need to hear important updates in French, German and Japanese. The team then helps us to manage sizeable, ongoing video translation projects (subtitling), which continue on a weekly basis. Together we create new best practices for continuous improvement on the employee experience. The team has been wonderful to partner with and I look forward to continuing to work with them.”
Internal Communications Manager at an international job listing platform
Data security is important to us. The IT team at EVS Translations supports clients to keep sensitive content confidential. From the communication stage to file transfer and safe storage, our secure solutions can be scaled up for even the most sensitive content.
Recent projects include:
- Recorded livestreams: subtitling in Japanese, German and French for internal communications
- Scientific videos: voice-overs for a subscription-based video library accessed by scientific institutions
- Elearning: Mandarin voice-over and on-screen text localization for fast-food staff videos
- Product launches: voice-over and subtitling for a well-known US-based software company
- Various consumer commercials cars, web services, health & beauty, and fashion
All services can be customized to meet specific language and technical requirements.
Let us know your wider objective for the video content and we will deliver exactly what you need.
EVS Translations © 2022 | Designed and Developed by Push Group